South Halls Head Primary School Uniform
Uniforms are compulsory for all students in all Western Australian public schools. As an Independent Public School (IPS), the SHHPS Board developed the current Uniform Policy, outlined below, in alignment with Western Australian Department of Education guidelines for student dress requirements.
The uniform for SHHPS students consists of the following items:
- School polo shirt (long or short sleeve)
- School dress
- Navy blue shorts/skorts/long trousers/track pants/school microfibre pants
- School microfibre jacket/navy jacket
- School broad brimmed/bucket hat
- School faction polo shirt (worn Fridays and faction carnival days only)
- Footwear – blue, black or white sneakers/joggers/school shoes/sandals (with back strap)
- The SHHPS uniform is available for purchase at the beginning of, and throughout, the school year from Hot Klobba (a local small business, located at 3/104 Park Road, Mandurah, Western Australia. Telephone: (08) 9535 1900).